With the lazy, hazy days of summer upon us, why not take a load off, grab a cool drink, and ease into the latest edition of Newsline?
Where else are you going to read about a rural Northern California town that is “interested in being a little bit more of a part of the future than of the past…?” Is Yreka on the cusp of a Eureka! moment?
- The roots of FPL’s research are seemingly found everywhere — including a grocery store…
- Anything you can imagine can be used as evidence when investigating a crime scene — including wood… Don’t believe it? Take a guilt-free look at FPL’s focus on Forensic Botany.
- FPL’s worldwide and royal reach extended to an exhibit at Fort Royal Gardens, Bristol, U.K.
- Sometimes when the axe comes down, it can be a very good thing, indeed.
- One FPL researcher found some time to horse around, woodn’t you know…
- All the above stories and a lot more…
If you’d like to have NewsLine delivered right to your inbox, simply send an email request to email@example.com
So dive in and enjoy this edition of Newsline, and have a safe and happy summer.
-The FPL Communications and Science Delivery Team