An FPL FinishLine is just the beginning. These practical and robust fact sheets offer a wide range of tips and tricks for anyone looking to prolong the useful life of wood around the home. A quick scan of these titles shows the breadth of topics addressed.
- Alternatives to the Madison Formula, the Original Do-It Yourself Semitransparent Stain
- Before You Install Exterior Wood-Based Siding
- Construction of a Dip Tank for Finishing Wood Siding or Decking
- Effects of Acid Deposition on Wood
- Finishes for Wood Bowls, Butcher Blocks, Other Items Used for Food, and Children’s Toys
- Finishes for Wood Decks
- Iron Stain on Wood
- Mill Glaze: Myth or Reality?
- Outdoor Furniture, Artwork, Fences, and Play Equipment
- Paint, Stain, Varnish, or Preservative? It’s Your Choice
- Solid-Color Stains on Western Redcedar and Redwood Siding
- Stripping Paint From Exterior Wood Surfaces
- Why House Paint Fails
- Wood Shakes and Shingles for Roof Applications: Tips for Longer Life
# # # #